mmmmh. this one is a holiday tradition for my family.
Not sure why just for the holidays though, it is really easy to make and addictively tasty. Try it out!
Apple Pie Crispix
- 1 large box Crispix
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar (i used raw sugar)
- 1 tsp cinnamon or more
- 2 pkg apple chips
- Melt butter, mix in sugar, cinnamon, walnuts.
- Pour mixture over Crispix cereal in large oven-safe bowl and toss until covered.
- Back at 250*F for 45 min, stirring every 15 min.
- Add 2 pkg apple chips to baked cereal.
- Let cool and transfer to air tight container or serve immediately!